Before you invest in any IT support services, you need to know exactly what your internal IT structure needs. You need to know where you struggle the most so you don’t outsource the wrong IT task and waste a lot of money. If you’re still wondering what IT support service you need to invest in, check out some of the most popular types of IT services out there
Managed IT Service
Managed IT service refers to the support that most small businesses invest in. Managing an entire IT team requires time, money and expertise. Unfortunately, most small start-ups struggle the most in terms of running an entire IT infrastructure as they don’t have the right set of skills and resources. Luckily, there are several managed IT services to choose from based on your budget and financial capabilities. This is the primary reason why many businesses choose to outsource their managed IT services to the real experts. Not only does it allow them to save time and money, but it also helps them yield better results.
There are three kinds of Managed IT services out there. They are:
● Low-Level – In this stage, managed IT service providers will help you with some of the most fundamental business IT tasks. Typically, these include software application and system monitoring.
● Mid-Level – In this stage, managed IT service providers will still provide you with the basic IT support in addition to more complex and profound technical services.
● High-Level- In this stage, you’ll get all the support and services that are included in the low-level and mid-level stages with the inclusion of support for your network, data analytics, and more.
On-Demand IT Support
One of the most popular types of IT support services is on-demand IT support. This refers to the process of providing technical support whenever a problem arises. Instead of paying a fixed monthly fee, companies pay their trusted IT service provider for each individual service. Businesses that don’t like to commit to long-term packages and deals usually just invest in on-demand IT support. Aside from its convenient, it also provides businesses with immediate support and service whenever they need them.
70% of internet users are starting to embrace cloud services. This is why more and more service providers are starting to develop their cloud computing services to help organizations benefit from this technology. With cloud computing, it will be easier for you to access your data and network from anywhere.
Why ECCS Stands Unique Among IT Support Service Providers?
If you’re looking to outsource your IT support services, then consider seeking help from ECCS. Our services here include a wide range of IT tasks to help you increase business efficiency and productivity. With ECCS, you can skip past the hassle of managing your own internal IT infrastructure. It can also allow you to save more money as you don’t need to invest in expensive software and equipment needed for running an entire in-house IT team. What sets ECCS apart from its competitors is its ability to provide personalized IT support to to different needs and demands.
Types of IT Support Services offered by ECCS
● Cloud Services – ECCS can help you have access to your important office resources from anywhere at any time. With its cloud computing solutions, all your files and data can be stored in a secure domain where hackers and online perpetrators can’t have access to. You also don’t need to worry about data loss as we securely monitor your data from time to time.
● Help Desk IT Service – ECCS can immediately provide support to any issues or problems your network is experiencing. Backed with expertise, our team of IT professionals can help you resolve any issues to ensure business productivity and efficiency.
● Spam Protection – ECCS knows how dangerous spam messages can be. With that said, it offers strong protection against spam-infected mails that may contain threats like malware, viruses, and phishing scares. This will help you maintain a strong environment away from all kinds of malicious threats that can cause a major security incident.
To find out more about our IT support give us a call now or contact us using the contact form.